- is a new product in the 400 series family
- has a new PTFE monofilament reinforcement with high strength but flatter profile than Nafion™ N424
- It is also expected that edge leakage will be reduced and expansion characteristics will be more uniform
- represents the state-of-the art in fabric reinforced cation exchange membranes
- Membrane Type: N438
- Size: 0.30 x 0.30 m
- Product cut to dimension +/- 1% at 50% RH*
- Nafion™ N438 is shipped in the "DRY" H+ form. "DRY" H+ membranes require simple pre-treatment in alkaline water. Refer to Nafion™ Technical Bulletin No. 93-01 for "DRY" H+ membrane pre-treatment.
- More Information: Technical Information
To ensure optimum performance of Nafion™ N438 in a commercial electrolyzer, please contact Ion Power, GmbH.
Note: The side marked CATH must be installed facing the cathode, otherwise, the membranes will be irreversibly damaged in use.
*Please Contact Us For Custom Dimensions here.